rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

SO VERY EXCITING! aka My 20" recommendations thread

Started by fluxusmaximus · · Last activity · 4 posts · 197 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
24 August 2006
Last activity
24 August 2006
Original author
fluxusmaximus
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
197
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been wanting to get a 20" for ETERNITY. So I be hopefully ordering
    on soon.

    Here' the deal: Shipping from the US will probably set me back by
    around USD$80 (I'm from Singapore). Does anyone know about how much
    postage would cost from elsewhere around the world?

    My budget's around US$380 including shipping. I'm looking for a solid
    trials 20" that requires minimal tweaking from stock. I've heard quite
    a bit about the Torker DX which costs like $259. I believe that the
    best prices online are still from unicycle.com right? The local shop
    had a Qu-Ax 20" muni (with brakes and all) going for around USD$350.

    Any suggestions are welcome.

    --
    fluxusmaximus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fluxusmaximus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12582
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52460

  2. I still have this
    http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46993
    PM me if you're interested. I'd be willing to ship and am negotiable.

    --
    pdc

    "What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
    mother"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52460

  3. I've dropped you a message.

    Anyone cares to recommend something? I'm like 50kg and am roughly
    170cm, looking to do hopefully 5" drops max in the future because i've
    a morbid fear of heights... for now. I think I'm light enough for
    slightly worse-off unis to withstand drops but I might be wrong...

    Oh, and I've been looking at the Koxx-One Devil and reading some forum
    posts on it too. The cranks look good. Reckon I should get the K1 crank
    and hub set instead of the Onza ones which bite ankles were I to
    customize?

    --
    fluxusmaximus
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    fluxusmaximus's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12582
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52460

  4. fluxusmaximus said:

    I've dropped you a message.

    Anyone cares to recommend something? I'm like 50kg and am roughly
    170cm, looking to do hopefully 5" drops max in the future because i've
    a morbid fear of heights... for now. I think I'm light enough for
    slightly worse-off unis to withstand drops but I might be wrong...

    Oh, and I've been looking at the Koxx-One Devil and reading some forum
    posts on it too. The cranks look good. Reckon I should get the K1 crank
    and hub set instead of the Onza ones which bite ankles were I to
    customize?

    well i hoope youll drop more than 5 inces 😉 but i would recomend pdcs
    uni cuz its amazingly strong and dependable(and cheap)

    --
    unijesse

    They put on panda suits and then pretend they're milking a cow. It's
    art. You wouldn't get it.

    Quoted message said:

    <> Unicycle For Christ <><


    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    unijesse's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10868
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/52460

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.