General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

so california healing massage

Started by Bodyworks · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,618 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
5 July 2004
Last activity
5 July 2004
Original author
Bodyworks
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,618
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. A healing touch is a important part of our daily lives. Our
    instinct is to touch wherever there is discomfort or pain.
    When we have a headache, we find ourselves rubbing our
    temples. This is why massage is so helpful. It can be used
    as a preventive measure, or to relieve pain and tension that
    is already present. I guarantee you will feel like a new
    person after the massage!

    I am an experienced massage therapist and I work in the los
    Angeles orange and san Bernardino county areas. I guarantee
    stress and pain relief through my unique touch , compassion
    and years of experience as a massage therapist.

    I specialize in deep tissue and Swedish massage. My rates
    and times are flexible. I am a kind strong attractive male
    and I work on men and women and specialize on senior
    citizens and people with health problems.

    Please send me an email and I will reply within 4 hours.

    [email hidden]

  2. earthling.net? Really???

    "bodyworks" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<Kr-dnYhgNOdl6X_dRVn-
    [email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    A healing touch is a important part of our daily lives.
    Our instinct is to touch wherever there is discomfort or
    pain. When we have a headache, we find ourselves rubbing
    our temples. This is why massage is so helpful. It can be
    used as a preventive measure, or to relieve pain and
    tension that is already present. I guarantee you will feel
    like a new person after the massage!

    I am an experienced massage therapist and I work in the
    los Angeles orange and san Bernardino county areas. I
    guarantee stress and pain relief through my unique touch ,
    compassion and years of experience as a massage therapist.

    I specialize in deep tissue and Swedish massage. My rates
    and times are flexible. I am a kind strong attractive male
    and I work on men and women and specialize on senior
    citizens and people with health problems.

    Please send me an email and I will reply within 4 hours.

    [email hidden]

  3. Greg said:


    earthling.net? Really???

    Or earthlig.net... guess he can't make up his mind....

    sue

    Quoted message said:


    "bodyworks" <[email hidden]> wrote in message news:<Kr-dnYhgNOdl6X_dRVn-
    [email hidden]>...

  4. I hadn't even gotten that far. The posting sounded rather
    legit except the OP felt obliged to point out that he is/was
    "attractive". The other thing that bothered me was the
    reference to being flexible on pricing. (Does he size up
    each client and charge what he feels is the most he can get
    out of each? Or is he hinting that he will work with someone
    having difficulty affording massage?) A curious posting...
    (Of course this newsgroup isn't the place for ads anyway.)

    "suzee" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Greg said:


    earthling.net? Really???

    Or earthlig.net... guess he can't make up his mind....

    sue

    Quoted message said:


    "bodyworks" <[email hidden]> wrote in message


    news:<[email hidden]>...

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.