General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Snugpak Softie Sasquatch For Sale...

Started by Richard Layton · · Last activity · 2 posts · 343 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 December 2004
Last activity
30 December 2004
Original author
Richard Layton
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
343
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Again for the new tent fund..
    XL (way too big for me now after the diet!!!) hardly worn and veru clean
    synthetic fill duvet jacket.
    Green with decent hood. Thumb loops.
    Stuff sack..

    Like the Pro Action tent it will be going on e-bay if there are no takers
    here. I thought I would give you lot first dibs just in case.

    £50 ovno.

    --
    Wales and Borders 15th Century Living History Society
    www.15thcentury.co.uk

  2. I just took a picture of it for e-bay and realised it's XXL... WAY TOO BIG
    NOW!!!!

    --
    Wales and Borders 15th Century Living History Society
    www.15thcentury.co.uk
    "Richard Layton" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Again for the new tent fund..
    XL (way too big for me now after the diet!!!) hardly worn and veru clean
    synthetic fill duvet jacket.
    Green with decent hood. Thumb loops.
    Stuff sack..

    Like the Pro Action tent it will be going on e-bay if there are no takers
    here. I thought I would give you lot first dibs just in case.

    £50 ovno.

    --
    Wales and Borders 15th Century Living History Society
    www.15thcentury.co.uk

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.