Health Nutrition and Supplements · Public discussion

Smoking and its affects on the Body

Started by socko12345 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,416 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Health Nutrition and Supplements
Published
22 November 2004
Last activity
22 November 2004
Original author
socko12345
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,416
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone done a testing on the effects of smoking tobacco? We are all aware that it will eventually lead to cancer, yellowed teeth and finger nails, addiction, etc. I am in no way promoting tobacco use. I am not interested in the effects of tobacco on a sedentary human. I am also not looking for opinion or information on quitting.

    I looking for any scientific (based on research) information on tabacco's effects on the athlete.

    Specifically, on a short term basis (one week to one year), what changes occur to the body?

    Does the body compenstate for smoke inhalation? Perhaps an increase in red blood cell count.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.