General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

silver lining of injury

Started by Madelaine · · Last activity · 1 post · 313 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
9 February 2006
Last activity
9 February 2006
Original author
Madelaine
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
313
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I had a month-long layoff from swimming with my elbow problem (cubital
    tunner) and the horrible "5-week cold" which turned into a sinus
    infection with asthma (so far 2006 has been great!). Now that I'm back
    in the pool, I'm finally tackling bilateral breathing. I have noticed
    that the more I swim the more asymetrical I become, and I see that this
    will help. Since I have to go slow and see how the elbow reacts, I've
    started erging as cross training. I love it, and it hasn't effected my
    elbow as yet.
    Madelaine

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.