Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Signs of addiction

Started by Sn4fu · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,240 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
21 May 2006
Last activity
22 May 2006
Original author
Sn4fu
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,240
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You know you're addicted when you find yourself watching clips frame by frame to see what kind of bike that was.....

  2. Sn4fu said:

    You know you're addicted when you find yourself watching clips frame by frame to see what kind of bike that was.....

    I know how you feel, I've been online looking at new frames all morning - I think I better go for a ride.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.