UK and Europe · Public discussion

Shopping (no helmet content, honest!)

Started by Just Zis Guy · · Last activity · 1 post · 431 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
22 April 2004
Last activity
22 April 2004
Original author
Just Zis Guy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
431
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Sadly my cassette had no survived the wear on my chain
    (bummer I forgot to measure the chain last time I cleaned
    it), so today I have a shiny new cassette, plus a new
    pair of Shimano M959 pedals to replace the cheap generic
    Spuds off the 'bent which were about clapped out after
    two years hard use.

    Haivng slipped on the escalator today I'll be spudding
    tomorrow, Looks in retirement until I get my kool covers.
    Poxy slippery station surfaces :-(

    --
    Guy
    ===
    May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after
    posting. chapmancentral.co.ukchapmancentral.co.uk

    88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
    Washington University

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.