Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

shimano ultegra 10sp chain with wipperman link

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 456 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 September 2006
Last activity
30 September 2006
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
456
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just bought a new shimano ultegra 10 sp chain for the tandem. I had
    a 2 year old 10sp wipperman chain laying around that I used on my campy
    road bike. I read posts that the wipperman link works nicely on
    shimano chains.

    My wipperman link would not fit. Did something change?

    JimT

  2. Quoted message said:

    I just bought a new shimano ultegra 10 sp chain for the tandem. I had
    a 2 year old 10sp wipperman chain laying around that I used on my campy
    road bike. I read posts that the wipperman link works nicely on
    shimano chains.

    My wipperman link would not fit. Did something change?

    JimT

    I use the Wipperman link on shimano 10s chains all the time..the so
    called '6.1' model..

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.