Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Shimano or Campagnolo 10sp chain?

Started by SDL · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,372 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
18 March 2005
Last activity
20 March 2005
Original author
SDL
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,372
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am thinking of running a Shimano compatible wheel with an Ultegra cassette with an otherwise Campagnolo drivetrain. The question is do I use a Shimano or Campagnolo compatible chain?

    Thanks

  2. SDL said:

    I am thinking of running a Shimano compatible wheel with an Ultegra cassette with an otherwise Campagnolo drivetrain. The question is do I use a Shimano or Campagnolo compatible chain?

    Thanks

    Wouldn't you use the chain that best matches the cassette cog spacing? Split the difference and use a sram or wipperman.

  3. boudreaux said:

    Wouldn't you use the chain that best matches the cassette cog spacing? Split the difference and use a sram or wipperman.

    Thanks Boudreaux,

    Thats what I figured, but I wanted a second opinion.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.