UK and Europe · Public discussion

Shimano Disc Brake Tubing

Started by Robert Duley · · Last activity · 2 posts · 535 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
7 September 2006
Last activity
7 September 2006
Original author
Robert Duley
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
535
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I need to shorten the tubing on a set of Deore disc brakes. Anyone know of
    any decent on line "how to" guides. I've done this before with other brake
    sytems but a bit of reassurance is always nice. Do I cut the lever end or
    the caliper end for a start?

    Regards
    Rob Duley

  2. Robert Duley said:

    I need to shorten the tubing on a set of Deore disc brakes. Anyone
    know of any decent on line "how to" guides. I've done this before
    with other brake sytems but a bit of reassurance is always nice. Do
    I cut the lever end or the caliper end for a start?

    <URL:http://cycle.shimano-eu.com/media/cycling/techdocs/en/bikecomponents/SM
    /SI-8H20C_v1_m56577569830556627.pdf>

    (link may require reassembly)

    --
    Dave Larrington
    <http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk>
    %VMS-W-IVWORD, unrecognized word "downtime" - check validity and
    spelling

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.