Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Shimano/Campagnolo brake shoe compatibility

Started by hwttdz · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,008 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
12 April 2005
Last activity
6 July 2005
Original author
hwttdz
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,008
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If I get campy brake shoes can I mount thoes on Shimano brakes?

  2. For those who are wondering the answer would be a no, the bolts aren't the right size. I remedied the problem by popping out the pads, changing the mounting hardware (took it from my old brake pads) and putting the pads back in.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.