Cycling Forums Classifieds · Public discussion

Shimanami kaido highway, japan

Started by amelia88 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,632 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Forums Classifieds
Published
9 July 2016
Last activity
9 July 2016
Original author
amelia88
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,632
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm actually looking into cycling this, as I've read quite a bit about it - and it looks wonderful (and cyclist friendly!!)

    Here's a blog article that I read about it - it's got some great information and some lovely pictures, too.

    https://blog.gaijinpot.com/riding-shimanami-kaido/

    Has anyone ridden this highway themselves? Any tips or tricks for me? It probably won't be until late Fall that I ride it - summers here are just SO hot and humid that I think it would really take away some of the appeal for me!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.