Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Seven Axiom SG Ti.....

Started by lorrod · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,096 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
27 May 2005
Last activity
6 June 2005
Original author
lorrod
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,096
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Has anyone gone through the custom-build process with ordering a Seven Axiom SG Ti frame? How did it turn out? How long did it take? How is the ride? And finally, was it worth the cash? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

  2. Yes, I have a Seven Axiom Steel. I ordered at the end of Feb. 2004 and received it the second week of May 2004.

    It's been a great bike and I would go custom again.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.