Cycling Training · Public discussion

Search for cyclingliterature for my study

Started by Adriaan · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,117 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Training
Published
8 March 2005
Last activity
19 March 2005
Original author
Adriaan
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,117
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello,

    I'm Adriaan Helmantel from the Netherlands and for my study Bewegingswetenschappen (Movement Science) I'm searching for good literature about cycling.

    I have to make a program for young (19-22) talented roadcyclists to improve the sprintcapacity. But to improve these sprint, they also need a good aerobicfitness.

    So I hope someone can give me information about good literature about sprinttraining, endurance training and other important subject.

    Thank You,

    Adriaan Helmantel

    [email hidden]

  2. you might want to pick up Joe Freil's "The Cyclist's Training Bible". I am reading it now and it is very informative. It should help with coming up with different plans for each rider.

  3. Hello Adriaan,

    I have a few articles from some of the leading sports science journals concerning the topics of interval sprint training, and some really good review articles that talk about youth development and what it takes to become a good endurance athlete. So, if you are still interested let me know.

    Take care,

    Scott

    P.S. Do you know anything about skeeler racing scene in the Netherlands?

  4. scottmoroschan said:

    Hello Adriaan,

    I have a few articles from some of the leading sports science journals concerning the topics of interval sprint training, and some really good review articles that talk about youth development and what it takes to become a good endurance athlete. So, if you are still interested let me know.

    Take care,

    Scott

    P.S. Do you know anything about skeeler racing scene in the Netherlands?


    Hello Scot,

    I'm still interested. I dont know if you can send these articles by mail. If so, you can send them to [email hidden]

    Thank you.

    About the skeelerscene. I dont know much about it myself, but I have some friends who know people that skeeler in races, so what do you want to know? Maybe I can give you some answers.

    Adriaan

  5. Adriaan said:

    Hello Scot,

    I'm still interested. I dont know if you can send these articles by mail. If so, you can send them to [email hidden]

    Thank you.

    About the skeelerscene. I dont know much about it myself, but I have some friends who know people that skeeler in races, so what do you want to know? Maybe I can give you some answers.

    Adriaan


    I have lance armstrongs 7weeks to the perfect ride, it has 3 training programs beginner, intermediate, and advanced plus interval training sessions plus full details on race tactics and setting up your bike correctly.

    you should be able to purchase this book from any bookstore,or at
    amazon.com102 5894198 2784950 with 32% off

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.