Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Schimano Dura Ace 9 sp front mech

Started by Ssushi · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,122 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 June 2010
Last activity
14 June 2010
Original author
Ssushi
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,122
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    My old Schimano Dura Ace 9 sp front mech needs replacing, but I have no idea what model it is or what model the shifter is. It's approx. a 2002/2003 model.

    Any ideas as to which replacement model I should buy?

    Cheers!

    ssushi

  2. Ssushi said:

    Hi all,

    My old Schimano Dura Ace 9 sp front mech needs replacing, but I have no idea what model it is or what model the shifter is. It's approx. a 2002/2003 model.

    Any ideas as to which replacement model I should buy?

    Cheers!

    ssushi

    7700, 6500, 5500....any shimano road front der for 9s, Dura Ace, Ultegra, 105. 10s FDers are of a different dimension and don't work well with 9s LH STI.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.