SBS Cycling Sunday 11am

Neil Watson

Guest
Anyone know what the event is on Sunday on SBS at 11am?
Is it road stuff or Mtb ?
Cheers, Neil

i think it was Madison i.e. I presume indoor track cycling.....

news:[email protected]...

Neil Watson wrote:
> Anyone know what the event is on Sunday on SBS at 11am?
> Is it road stuff or Mtb ?
> Cheers, Neil

Anyone know what happened to this? Ended up being replaced by a handball
game.
Dave B.

Daveb wrote:
> Anyone know what happened to this? Ended up being replaced by a handball
> game. Dave B.

Pity this re-programming occured, we were at Vodaphone on 20 March fo
the Madison. Screening cycling on a Sunday morning is not a rating
winner, most of us are off cycling

Ditto, on Sunday morning we were off testing the SS around a lake be
where Lake Elidon should be..

See recent thread: http://www.cyclingforums.com/t102996.htm

-