rec.bicycles.rides archive · Public discussion

Sardinia Italy bicycle trip 9/2003

Started by Wdccruise · · Last activity · 1 post · 948 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides archive
Published
17 August 2003
Last activity
17 August 2003
Original author
Wdccruise
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
948
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. An Italian company is offering a group bicycle trip in Sardinia (Sardegna) beginning September
    20, 2003. I am writing this because not enough people have signed up for the trip so the company
    may cancel
    it. I want to go so I am seeking out other people. The trip is rated "easy", lasts for seven days,
    and costs 892 euros (about US$1000) including hotels, most meals, bicycle, tour leader, support
    van, etc. Single supplement is 140 euros. This is a bargain compared with what American bicycle
    touring companies charge.

    A minimum of six people total are needed. I believe that the three people who have signed up are
    Italian. The company says that the guide speaks "un po'" (a little) English. If you took a trip from
    an American company you would probably be traveling with all Americans or Canadians (though the
    leader would be bi-lingual).

    I don't work for this company. I'm not advertising it. If the trip takes place I will pay the same
    amount you will.

    Interested? Send e-mail.

    Washington, DC

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.