Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

San Diego riders opinions

Started by Quadsweep · · Last activity · 3 posts · 3,692 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
31 August 2005
Last activity
18 August 2006
Original author
Quadsweep
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,692
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I will be moving to Chula Vista soon. Can you guys tell me where the good riding is in San Diego, and especially south county. I prefer fire roads and long steady climbs( I'm a roadie).

    Thank you

  2. www.amazonbikes.com

    look under trails, welcolm to Diego my friend. I just started moutain biking.

  3. Go south!!! Baja

    Ensenada (hometown) has some good trails amigo

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.