Hey guys can you tell me were the good road riding is in San Diego? I will be living in Chula Vista. Is there any good areas/roads in the south county?
Thank you
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Hey guys can you tell me were the good road riding is in San Diego? I will be living in Chula Vista. Is there any good areas/roads in the south county?
Thank you
woah dude, you get around!
sorry i won't be seeing you out Burnside any time soon.
i hear San Diego is great riding though, so enjoy.
Quadsweep said:Hey guys can you tell me were the good road riding is in San Diego? I will be living in Chula Vista. Is there any good areas/roads in the south county?
Thank you
I am not sure about South County, but there are a lot of good coastal rides. Check the SDBC website (www.sdbc.org). They have Sat and Sun coastal rides that leave from La Jolla.
North county has some fun routes without too many cars as well. Check out NCCC (http://northcountycycleclub.com) as they ride out of San Marcos.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.