General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

ruptured my achilles tendon short on cast

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 212 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 July 2005
Last activity
27 July 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
212
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I recently ruptured my achilles tendon (totally broken) and got a
    surgery two weeks ago. I was in the kind of hard board (splints?) for
    one week and then in cast for another week. My doctor said my recover
    was very good. He was so confident that today he took out the cast and
    put me in the walker boots (the ugly black boots). He also ask me to do
    some circumduction excises and put 10% of body weight on the foot. As
    in the next 4 weeks, he wants me to put 100% weights on that foot.
    Based on my experience for the last two weeks, I think he is a very
    good doctor and is really experienced on this. But I am kind of worried
    about the progress. I am thinking it is too fast and aggressive. But I
    am not sure.

    Could anyone with the same thing happened some their experiences?

    THanks,

    qq

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.