UK and Europe · Public discussion

Routes around East Yorkshire

Started by coteacher · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,511 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 June 2005
Last activity
23 June 2005
Original author
coteacher
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,511
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'll be visiting Walkington, near Beverley and would appreciate any advice on good road routes to ride, or even roads to avoid. I'm fairly familiar with the area, as I've been visiting every other year for the past 13, but I've never ridden my bike.

  2. the cafe at boothferry bridge used to be very good.

    cross the humber and head down from Goole towards Epworth

    That is a nice area imo.

    Otherwise head North and then west towards Malton, there are great rides round there but avoid the A1079, A170 and A64 to keep away from the traffic

    Cheers

  3. Thanks for the information. I'll give them a go!

    domaindomain said:

    the cafe at boothferry bridge used to be very good.

    cross the humber and head down from Goole towards Epworth

    That is a nice area imo.

    Otherwise head North and then west towards Malton, there are great rides round there but avoid the A1079, A170 and A64 to keep away from the traffic

    Cheers

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.