rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Route from Wallaceburg On to Cambridge On?

Started by Sir Ridesalot · · Last activity · 1 post · 469 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
10 February 2007
Last activity
10 February 2007
Original author
Sir Ridesalot
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
469
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi there.

    Since the request I made Feb 9 at 5:59 PM still has not appeared I
    will try again.

    In the spring or early summer I will be riding from Wallaceburg
    Ontario to Cambridge Ontario.

    Do any of you know of a nice scenic low traffic route that I could
    take. Hopefully it would not involve a lot of backtracking.

    If worse came to worse I could always ride along highway #2 to Paris
    and then up the rail-trail or East River Road into Cambridge. However
    I would like to avoid #2 highway if possible.

    Thanks from Peter

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.