Anyone know the low down on biking in NZ?
I'm looking to piece together a rough idea of where the best FR and DH trails are over there.
Any Kiwis among ya? Or anyone been out there and sampled the southern hemisphere?
Cheers,
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Anyone know the low down on biking in NZ?
I'm looking to piece together a rough idea of where the best FR and DH trails are over there.
Any Kiwis among ya? Or anyone been out there and sampled the southern hemisphere?
Cheers,
yeah im in Auckland dunno much aobut FR and DH though, where abouts are you? (or going to be ?)
Cheers, I'm in the UK, and looking to put a plan together to get myself out there to the best spots for a bit of action.
I'd be looking to be somewhere convenient to try and pick up a bit of work in IT, but with a decent selection of trails on the doorstep, or within an easy drive??
I heard Wellington and Christchurch were pretty kicking??
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.