Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Rider crash in Brisbane today

Started by Mike · · Last activity · 3 posts · 405 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
8 January 2005
Last activity
10 January 2005
Original author
Mike
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
405
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Did anyone see the poor guy that crashed his bike at Sandgate ( Along the
    water ) this morning at around 7am.

    Looks like he was riding and took his eyes of the road for a second, and hit
    one of those big curbs that come out onto the road, next to the bike lane.

    I have nearly done it myself, you would think the coucil would paint these
    curbs with some bright paint, I mean cars even hit them, they are full of
    tyre marks.
    Anyway I hope the rider is ok, but he looked pretty bad to me, lots of
    blood, and Ambo's were at the scene.

  2. Mike said:


    Did anyone see the poor guy that crashed his bike at Sandgate ( Along the
    water ) this morning at around 7am.

    Looks like he was riding and took his eyes of the road for a second, and hit
    one of those big curbs that come out onto the road, next to the bike lane.

    I have nearly done it myself, you would think the coucil would paint these
    curbs with some bright paint, I mean cars even hit them, they are full of
    tyre marks.
    Anyway I hope the rider is ok, but he looked pretty bad to me, lots of
    blood, and Ambo's were at the scene.

    Was he alone or in a group? My group would've arrived there around
    7am...

    T

  3. Mike said:

    Did anyone see the poor guy that crashed his bike at Sandgate ( Along the
    water ) this morning at around 7am.

    Looks like he was riding and took his eyes of the road for a second, and hit
    one of those big curbs that come out onto the road, next to the bike lane.

    I have nearly done it myself, you would think the coucil would paint these
    curbs with some bright paint, I mean cars even hit them, they are full of
    tyre marks.

    Is it something like this?

    http://homepage.mac.com/hintonst26/PhotoAlbum5.html
    --
    Peter McCallum
    Mackay Qld AUSTRALIA

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.