RideLondon 100, Starfish has places for this event on 04/08/2013

starfish11

Aug 10, 2011
Starfish Greathearts Foundation has been allocated places for anyone who has missed out on the ballot for the Ride London-Surrey 100 event. Places are limited so don't hesitate to join! RideLondon 100 takes place on 04/08/2013, The race will start in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follow the closed roads through the capital and onto Surrey's stunning country roads and hills. You can expect a challenging route made famous by the world's best cyclists in London 2012. Starfish is an international development charity responding to the needs of vulnerable and orphaned children in southern Africa. Our aim is to empower communities to deliver professional and sustainable services to children affected by poverty and the HIV/AIDS pandemic. Give life, hope & opportunity to children affected by AIDS through joining with a £20 registration fee and pledging a fundraising target of £650. How we will help you to be a star:
  • Fundraising pack, including sponsorship forms
  • Ongoing support and pre-event information
  • A free Starfish branded t-shirt!Cheering support on event day and finish line refreshments
The money you raise will make a huge difference to the children we support in southern Africa. Please visit our website for more details: http://www.starfishcharity.org

This is a brilliant idea and as I have experienced, many people from abroad do usually join events like that in London as well. And to make their stay as memorable as possible, I - as a UK resident - would like to inform you about the BlackLane service which lets you arrive comfortably in London and takes you to your hostel sparing you the stress of looking for a taxi at the airport. We ordered the service as well for my French relatives as they came to visit us.

yes this is right Starfish is an international development charity responding to the needs of vulnerable and orphaned children in southern Africa. and Daisylimo service comfortably in New york.