Bike Connections · Public discussion

ride swap/tour buddy/CT area

Started by backroads · · Last activity · 2 posts · 3,527 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Connections
Published
11 June 2005
Last activity
3 September 2005
Original author
backroads
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
3,527
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If you want to share your favorite rides you have come to the right place. I have some great riding around Litchfield County and welcome you to take part in a spectacular ride through our scenic countryside. Perhaps you have a few slendid rides you'd like to share with me? Sounds great!

    Even a small group of folks would be swell.

    I'm not in the best shape right now but I can handle a 20 miler plus at a touring pace. I'm tring to regain the conditioning I once had in the late 1990's. If your interested [email hidden] Gotta run, Richard.

  2. You mods can delete this post. Thank you!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.