rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Ride Photos: Montevina, August 2006

Started by Bill Bushnell · · Last activity · 1 post · 387 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
16 August 2006
Last activity
16 August 2006
Original author
Bill Bushnell
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
387
Views / 30 days
4
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Saturday August 5, 2006

    I started in downtown Sunnyvale and headed out to Los Altos Hills,
    climbing Moody and Page Mill Rd. Then I rode south on Skyline Blvd. and
    descended Gist and Black Roads. I rode the reverse direction of the
    usual traversal of El Sereno Ridge by climbing Montevina Rd. and
    descending Bohlman Rd. I returned to Sunnyvale by riding through
    Saratoga on a portion of The Maze and by climbing over Sarahills,
    Pierce, Mt. Eden, and Stevens Canyon Rds.

    (58.3 miles; 6500 feet climbing; 2780 kJoules)

    http://tinyurl.com/ekmpz

    --
    Bill Bushnell
    http://pobox.com/~bushnell/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.