Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Ride-A-Lot, [censored] was a hero

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 3 posts · 575 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
30 May 2006
Last activity
2 June 2006
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
575
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Ride-A-Lot, the holocaust was made up because of banking.

    Banking that [censored] eliminated, that resulted with every living human
    financially wealthy in Germany, is why the Jewish Zionist
    Internationale Bankers made up the holocaust.

    And a Jew, David Cole, didn't like this lie, so he made the work on the
    URL to rescue [censored], or take part in the few that are also trying to
    rescue [censored], because he was a hero, not a murderer.

    http://www.vho.org/GB/c/DC/gcgvcole.html

    Now Ridey-Sidey-Walky-Alot, I want you to chirp like a goat, put on
    your NAZI arm band, apologize to me, and come riding with me.

    🙂

  2. "VIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ride-A-Lot, the holocaust was made up because of banking.

    VIBERATOR-

    I see you have a handle on the complexities of a newsreader....asshat.

    jj

  3. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Ride-A-Lot, the holocaust was made up because of banking.

    Banking that [censored] eliminated, that resulted with every living human
    financially wealthy.


    ( snip racist ranting..)\

    I'm not German, but I have a Nazi Penny. Does that make me rich?
    Maybe I can go buy a nice house with one third Riech Pence...

    Drew

    Oh yah, I don't see the Mt Bike relation in this thread. Are you saying that
    every German used their new found wealth to buy Mt Bikes?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.