Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Ride-A-Lot & Hike-A-Bike

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 2 posts · 603 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
16 June 2006
Last activity
16 June 2006
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
603
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am upset with Ride-A-Lot because he edits out his surplus of
    Hike-A-Bikes from his videos, of which there should be no hike-a-bike
    because his trails are smooth as sidewalks.

    But he's editing out truths of his feebleness, his horrid lameness, his
    girlishness. He's censoring us from his homosexuality characteristics.

    I PROTEST!!!

  2. "LIBERATOR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I am upset with Ride-A-Lot because he edits out his surplus of
    Hike-A-Bikes from his videos, of which there should be no hike-a-bike
    because his trails are smooth as sidewalks.

    But he's editing out truths of his feebleness, his horrid lameness, his
    girlishness. He's censoring us from his homosexuality characteristics.

    I PROTEST!!!

    I'm confused. He edited out the HB's but he didn't have any in them because
    they are sidewalks. What a Rush. RAL Stop it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.