Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Ride-A-Lot go riding with me

Started by LIBERATOR · · Last activity · 1 post · 318 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
9 February 2007
Last activity
9 February 2007
Original author
LIBERATOR
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
318
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm going riding tomorrow at Mathew Winters on my hoopty bike,
    Pookums, do you want to go with me?

    Even if it snows tonight I am going.

    I might hike-a-bike, but I have to go Pookums. Come with me and buy me
    a camera, and I will fix your broken psyche, and your feminin slave
    soul.

    But you must buy me a camera, or donate me one of your bikes (which it
    would get used for the first time in its existence).

    How about it Ridey? Mathew Winters is a step down from the severity of
    Dakota Ridge but still is black diamond.

    I'll give you a hug and we can be friends, Ridey.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.