General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Thursday, June 15, 2006

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 304 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
16 June 2006
Last activity
16 June 2006
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
304
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [Moderator: I have been a vacation in Boston followed by a cruise through
    the beautiful Canadian maritime provinces. During this vacation, the
    request files were not regularly posted. I have had some inquiries about
    the missing days. I will be posting the backlog over the next few days.
    I apologize to anyone whose request was delayed. - Patricia Hill]

    Spicy Vietnamese Soup with Beef and Noodles
    Basmati Rice Salad with corn kernals
    Macaroni Salad with ham and peas
    Indian Ratatoulle
    Fruit Granitas
    Sweet Potatoes with Mustard
    I love hamburgers
    Red Cabbage cooked with honey

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Rosendo Leon" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Spicy Vietnamese Soup with Beef and Noodles

    Looking for this soup. Thanx

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Krista A. Jimenez" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Basmati Rice Salad with corn kernals.

    How about a recipe for cooked Basmati rice and corn kernals. Thankyou.,

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Adam St George" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Macaroni Salad with ham and peas.

    I love this salad and would like a recipe for it. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jessica Dennison" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Indian Ratatoulle

    Anyone heard of an Indian flavored ratatouille?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Frankie Ramsey" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Fruit Granitas

    I would love recipe for fruit granitas made from frest fruits. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Shannon Pacheco" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Sweet Potatoes with Mustard

    I had never tasted the combination of sweet potatoes and mustard until
    recently. It is a great combination. I am looking for recipe which pair
    these two flavors. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "ted miroe" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: I love hamburgers

    I an looking for flavored hamburgers to cook on the grill. Thank you

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Sharon Pike" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Red Cabbage cooked with honey

    I ate a delicious red cabbage cooked with a slightly sweet/sour sauce with
    a distinct honey flavor. Any recipes?

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.