General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Sunday, May 13, 2007

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 105 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
19 May 2007
Last activity
19 May 2007
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
105
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. bagel bread
    Rice Liquor
    German Ribs and Sauerkraut
    Dorothy Lynch Fat Free Salad Dressing

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: bagel bread
    From: Lisa Snyder <[email hidden]>

    bagel bread
    I am looking for a recipe to make bagel bread, (shaped in loaves like
    bread)

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Rice Liquor
    From: sandi <[email hidden]>

    Rice Liquor
    I am looking for a recipe and directions on how to make a rice liquor from
    Columbia made with Pineapple and cured in a crockery pot. Thanks, Sandi

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: German Ribs and Sauerkraut
    From: Sue Bauer <[email hidden]>

    German Ribs and Sauerkraut

    about 25 years ago I had a recipe for german ribs and kraut. all the
    recipes that I have found are not the one I am looking for, the
    ingrediants included kraut, pork ribs, beef boullian , caraway and I can't
    remember what else. I would love to find that same recipe again, I had
    found it in a german cookbook that I had checked out or the Tacoma,Wa
    library. I wrote it down and through the years have misplaced. The key
    ingrediant that lets me know all the ones I have found are not the one is
    the beef boullion.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Dorothy Lynch Fat Free Salad Dressing
    From: Betty Lindstrom <[email hidden]>

    Dorothy Lynch Fat Free Salad Dressing
    I would like the recipe for this as the product is not available in the
    state of SC.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.