General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, February 26, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 298 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
1 March 2005
Last activity
1 March 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
298
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Stuffed Meatloaf w/ Crescent Roll Topping
    Neuman's own salsa
    Using Frozen Strawberries
    Olive Garden Italian Dressing
    An easy Basalmic Vinaigrette (with mustard is great too.)
    A cookie recipe using boxed cake mix.
    Yogurt - Cream on top
    nachos made in a crock pot
    Soft Sweet Bread 4 Bread Machine
    Picate Sauce

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Molly" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: REQUEST: Stuffed Meatloaf w/ Crescent Roll Topping
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:01:37 GMT

    I used to have a recipe for meatloaf, stuffed with broccoli and cheddar
    cheese, that had a crescent roll topping, but it has disappeared. Anyone
    have anything like that?

    I thank you, and my husband will actually love you!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "hjbyun" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: I would like to request two recipes please
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:54:13 -0500

    I'm looking for two recipes...

    1. Neuman's own salsa
    2. Recipes for Frozen Strawberries (e.g., pies, drinks) I have alot of =
    them.

    Thanks.

    HB

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Jennifer Shen" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Request for recipe
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:19:11 -0500

    Requests:
    Olive Garden Italian Dressing
    An easy Basalmic Vinaigrette (with mustard is great too.)
    A cookie recipe using boxed cake mix.

    Thank you so much.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: AK <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Yogurt - Cream on top.
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 13:46:19 GMT

    Hi;

    Anyone here knows how to make Yogurt with cream on top? I know how to
    make yogurt, but I would like to make the cream on top style.

    Thx.,
    AK

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: RubyTuesday <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Nachos
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 21:45:59 -0600

    Does anyone know the recipe for nachos made in a crock pot? All I know
    is it's made with ground meat, jalapeno peppers and Velveeta.

    Thanks,
    Ruby

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Giuseppe Salerno" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Soft Sweet Bread 4 Bread Machine
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:31:25 -0800

    Hi,
    I have a Breadman. Does anyone have a soft/sweet bread recipe they can
    share?

    Thanks! (😄)
    Ginger

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Dwayne" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Picate Sauce
    Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 14:02:51 GMT

    Does anyone have the recipe for Picate sauce. It lists all the usual
    ingredients, but includes "cucumber paste. I would like to be able to
    make
    it or one that taste close to it.

    Dwayne

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.