General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Monday, January 24, 2005

Started by Patricia D. Hill · · Last activity · 1 post · 242 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 January 2005
Last activity
26 January 2005
Original author
Patricia D. Hill
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
242
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Using Canned shrimp for dinner
    Snickerdoodles
    roast loin of pork
    Using Chicken Livers
    Salad with Chinese flavoring and Napa Cabbage
    Chicken Soup with Broccoli

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Maria Eddy" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Using Canned shrimp for dinner
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 05:58:38 -0700

    I have an entire case of the tiny canned shrimp. I would like to use
    them for dinner. Up to now I have been throwing them on top of a salad
    but I need more ideas. Thanks

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Travis and Jenn Bartimus" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Snickerdoodles
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:55:23 -0600

    Can you find me a recipe for snickerdoodles with brown sugar in them and
    do you know if these are supposed to be hard or soft

    Jenn B in MO

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: [email hidden] (Sly boots 9)
    Date: 24 Jan 2005 21:40:51 GMT
    Subject: roast loin of pork

    I need a good recipe. Every time I try this it is too tough. I want it to
    fall
    off the fork in pieces! Crockpot, oven, what? HELP!

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Subject: Using Chicken Livers
    From: "Laura Hatcher" <[email hidden]>
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:30:32 +0200

    How about some recipes for chicken livers.;

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "Rosalie Faulkner" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Salad with Chinese flavoring and Napa Cabbage
    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 09:20:52 -0300

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 04:18:23 -0800
    From: "Salvador Patrick" <[email hidden]>
    Subject: Chicken Soup with Broccoli

    Looking for a soup with chicken and broccoli

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for
    recipes are accepted for posting. Please allow two to five days for your
    submission to appear.

    Lead Moderator Patricia Hill
    Recipes, requests, questions and comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.