Fruit Cake Butternut Squash Crabcakes Scala Italian Bread basic Banana Nut Bread Haloumi cheese on
tomato rounds dehyderator recipes
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (SitarR) Date: 07 Nov 2003 19:26:43 GMT Subject: Fruit Cake
Hi, I am looking for a fruit cake recipe that requires ageing and periodic basting with spirits.
Thanks, Rebecca
~~~~~~~~~
From: "newsgroups.bellsouth.net" <[email hidden] (dot)> Subject: Butternut Squash Recipe
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 16:27:44 -0500
Does anyone have a recipie for the butternut squash casserole like the one served at many Cafeteria
type resturants?
Thanks!
Regul8tr
~~~~~~~~~
From: "RR News" <[email hidden]> Subject: request Crabcakes Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:49:59 GMT
Looking for a good recipe for crabcakes using lump crabmeat (backfin)
Thanks
~~~~~~~~~
From: "vze1sqzv" <[email hidden]> Subject: Scala bread Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003
17:22:11 -0500
I am looking for a recipe for an Italian style white bread called Scala = bread. Any help would be
appreciated!
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Don R." <[email hidden]> Subject: Request for: Banana Nut Bread Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003
22:09:01 -0800
Am looking for a basic Banana Nut Bread recipe.
Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~
From: [email hidden] (TMEMEDIA) Date: 08 Nov 2003 00:28:44 GMT Subject: Haloumi cheese on
tomato rounds recipe??
I just went to New Orleans and had a fabulous dish at a Mediterranean restaurant there. It was fried
Haloumi cheese flamed with ouzo melting on top of a thick round of tomato. It was delicious. I think
I could recreate it if I tried, but I wondered if anyone here has a recipe for it.
Thanks! Teresa
~~~~~~~~~
From: "Roxy" <[email hidden]> Subject: looking for dehyderator recipes Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003
23:34:08 -0600
i would like some recipes for my dehyderator..... like a great recipe for jerky, or just anything
.... thanks so much
~~~~~~~~~
Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.
Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
comments: [email hidden]