Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Reputable clothing online store

Started by DynV · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,046 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 June 2013
Last activity
10 June 2013
Original author
DynV
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,046
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm interested in something like MEC Rouleur Bib Shorts (Men's), Gore Contest, Cuissard à bretelles +, (WCONTT9900), Noir, XXL or PERFO LT POWER BIB from a local store but the prices are quite a turn-off. I've looked online, specifically at eBay and amazon ; eBay has an incredible amount of cheap or knock-off proving hard to filter out ; amazon has little saving compared to local and I've seen part of the rejected material from eBay but at a premium.

    Do you know of a reputable eBay cycling clothing seller or a way to find one? Otherwise is there a honest online store, hopefully shipping to Canada?

    On another note, are the things to look for to reject right away? ie: I read gel liners are a no-no.

    Thank you kindly

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.