Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Replacement for RockShox Coupe Deluxe w/ Remote Adjust?

Started by csb · · Last activity · 4 posts · 1,779 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
21 June 2006
Last activity
22 June 2006
Original author
csb
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,779
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
    However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.

    I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
    but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
    getting tough.

    It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
    there must be a better option out there today.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
    anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
    hasn't yielded any results.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    csb001/AT/gmail/DOT/com

  2. "csb" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
    However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.

    I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
    but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
    getting tough.

    It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
    there must be a better option out there today.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
    anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
    hasn't yielded any results.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    http://www.risseracing.com/garyfish.shtml

    Call them a call.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  3. csb said:

    I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
    However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.

    I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
    but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
    getting tough.

    It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
    there must be a better option out there today.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
    anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
    hasn't yielded any results.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    csb001/AT/gmail/DOT/com Go to ICYCLE.COM cheap cheap cheap and mailed to your mail box real fast.

  4. csb said:

    I own a '99 Joshua F4 that has served me well over the years.
    However, my rear shock is due for a (second) overhaul.

    I really like the remote adjust feature of the RockShox Coupe Deluxe,
    but finding replacement parts (or the whole shock for that matter) is
    getting tough.

    It has been over four years since the last rebuild, and I'm sure
    there must be a better option out there today.

    Does anyone have recommendations on an alternative shock? Or, does
    anyone know where I can pick up a new/refurbed unit? My google-fu
    hasn't yielded any results.

    Any advice would be appreciated.

    csb001/AT/gmail/DOT/com Go to ICYCLE.COM cheap cheap cheap and mailed to your mail box real fast.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.