UK and Europe · Public discussion

Renting a bicycle in London ?

Started by Frazer Worley · · Last activity · 3 posts · 998 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
28 February 2003
Last activity
28 February 2003
Original author
Frazer Worley
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
998
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'll be in England at the end of March. Where can I rent a (half decent) road bike in London ? I'll
    need it for a week or two.

    TIA,

    -Frazer

  2. here's one

    walkingtoursinlondon.comLondonBicycleTourCompany1.htm

    Haven't a clue if they are any good or what the bikes are like though.

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

    Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. "wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    here's one

    I think these guys do to

    bikepark.co.ukindex.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.