General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Recipe for sweet potato mustard?

Started by Guppy21014 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 392 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 December 2004
Last activity
30 December 2004
Original author
Guppy21014
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
392
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have heard that this is good tasting stuff. Anyone have a recipe to share?

  2. Guppy21014 said:

    I have heard that this is good tasting stuff. Anyone have a recipe
    to share?

    As I predicted, Bubba replied to your original post stating:

    "> I'm not familiar with it, but if you Google it you'll get 80 or so hits."

    Jill

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.