Recumbent bicycles · Public discussion

Recieved V2 Formulas, Can you tell by the box?

Started by Kelly · · Last activity · 1 post · 757 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Recumbent bicycles
Published
7 November 2003
Last activity
7 November 2003
Original author
Kelly
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
757
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Received two new RANS Formulas yesterday at my freight drop. I then load the boxes in my pickup and
    transport them to the shop at a different location. This week I have received a Tour Easy, Gold
    Rush, Tailwind, Fusion, Strada, Giro and finally these 2 Formulas. I could not help but notice that
    the Formula boxes were the lightest of the group by far! Both the frame box and wheel/seat box were
    very light in comparison. As usual I was running late and did not have time to pop the lids on the
    boxes but I will be excited to see the finished product after such a long weight, little over a
    year. I would be suprised if they wait over the published weight of 26.8 lbs. Bob, my shop manager,
    will hopefully get time to assemble at least one by Saturday. Ok, off to my day job....gotta keep
    the shop running.

    Kelly

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.