Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

rec.bicycles.tech Top Troll threads 1999-2006

Started by Troll Report · · Last activity · 4 posts · 464 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
13 July 2006
Last activity
17 July 2006
Original author
Troll Report
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
464
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. 1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
    2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
    2001: Bike-unfriendly
    2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
    2003: Should I wear a helmet?
    2004: on Bush and his crashes
    2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
    2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

    source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

  2. Troll Report said:

    1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
    2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
    2001: Bike-unfriendly
    2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
    2003: Should I wear a helmet?
    2004: on Bush and his crashes
    2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
    2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

    source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

    I would have bet the store that the disc brake/wheel ejection threads
    would have scored high in '02 - '04. I guess James Annan really is
    just an obscure usenet crackpot.

    P.S. (hint) The last sentence above is a troll

  3. Troll Report said:

    1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
    2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
    2001: Bike-unfriendly
    2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
    2003: Should I wear a helmet?
    2004: on Bush and his crashes
    2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
    2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

    source: netscan.research.microsoft.com


    funny how h#lm@t was in there five of the eight years.
    And how many more threads contained that word in the subject?

    Ken
    --
    Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

  4. Troll Report said:

    1999: Gita helmet crash replacement program update
    2000: I Am A Helmeted Rider
    2001: Bike-unfriendly
    2002: UCI banning most aero wheels?
    2003: Should I wear a helmet?
    2004: on Bush and his crashes
    2005: Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet
    2006: Helmet Poll: First Hand Experience

    source: netscan.research.microsoft.com

    At the rate it's going, I wonder if the 2006 winner will win in '07 as well.

    Mark

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.