General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Whey protein when injured

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 609 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
14 July 2004
Last activity
14 July 2004
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
609
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. If the calories are in excess of daily requirements, yes drop it for the
    time being.

    Quoted message said:

    Hello,

    I've been unable to train with weights for two weeks and think I'll be
    out for another week or so. I run 5 miles twice a week and swim a mile
    once. Should I continue to take my daily 2 scoops of Whey protein even
    though I am not lifting weights at the moment, or wait until I am fit
    again?

    thanks for your time!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.