rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: Where would you rate this unicycle

Started by brendon557 · · Last activity · 3 posts · 392 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
7 June 2008
Last activity
7 June 2008
Original author
brendon557
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
392
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. kington99 said:

    do you mean this model, or this particular unicycle? i can't imagine
    there are 10 models of street unicycle, so top ten. If you mean that
    precise one, then I guess UDC has probably sold atleast a hundred of
    them, let alone other models from Kh or Koxx, so somewhere in the top
    several hundred.

    obvisoly not that unicycle right there, but that unicycle right there,
    if that makes sence,

    that model is wat i mean

    --
    brendon557

    Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live 😉
    If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
    meat?
    If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    brendon557's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15228
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70522

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  2. Yeah, I reckon get the trials version. The long neck frame's not really
    necessary. I dunno about other people but I hardly ever hurt myself on
    the seatclamp. And you can't buy any decent 22.2m seatposts if you ever
    bend that one.

    --
    SkierAlex
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SkierAlex's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16317
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70522

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

  3. I never tried it, but I've heard nothing but good things from those who
    have.

    SkierAlex said:

    I dunno about other people but I hardly ever hurt myself on the
    seatclamp. And you can't buy any decent 22.2m seatposts if you ever
    bend that one.

    That's not what the longneck is for. It's so the clamp doesn't get in
    the way when doing foot on frame tricks and stuff like seat wraps.

    The narrow post is supposed to give more room for your foot on the
    frame.

    It comes w/ a reinforced post and replacements are cheap if you ever
    did manage to bend/break it.

    --
    skilewis74

    Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
    are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
    time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

    What next? 'IUF skill levels'
    (http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
    Street'
    (http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
    (http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
    (http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64235)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    skilewis74's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12404
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/70522

    Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.usenet.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.