General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What's with the sunglasses in running?

Started by Gunny · · Last activity · 3 posts · 231 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 November 2005
Last activity
3 November 2005
Original author
Gunny
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
231
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I think wasting newsgroup space to comment on punctuation is pretentious.
    As is this post commenting on wasting space, etc.....LOL

    "DemMan" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I think putting things in parens, when commas would do, IS pretentious

    "Evan Joanette" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I think wearing sunglasses (when there's no need) looks pretentious.

    ---
    Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
    Version: 6.0.745 / Virus Database: 497 - Release Date: 27/08/2004

  2. On Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:04:56 -0800, "Gunny" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    I think wasting newsgroup space to comment on punctuation is pretentious.

    They're called "spell beaches".

  3. Gunny said:

    I think wasting newsgroup space to comment on punctuation is pretentious.
    As is this post commenting on wasting space, etc.....LOL

    Quoted message said:

    "DemMan" wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I think putting things in parens, when commas would do, IS pretentious

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    "Evan Joanette" wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I think wearing sunglasses (when there's no need) looks pretentious.

    What about top posting? 😉

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.