rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: What's the worst fall you've had?

Started by albino_gumby · · Last activity · 2 posts · 276 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
23 April 2006
Last activity
23 April 2006
Original author
albino_gumby
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
276
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. mawesome said:

    And the "massive" ledge.

    Me and keven are pretty freaking hard-core. I punched out the ambo when
    he tried to put arm back on for being such a [censored]. Lucky i didn't hit
    my funny bone.... My brother once smashed out his two front teeth and
    cut the [censored] out of his face when he misjudged how fast the [censored]
    was going.

    --
    albino_gumby
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    albino_gumby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11695
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48530

  2. Worse fall I had was when my friend asked me to ride as fast as I could
    on the school playground. I obliged, and my trouser hems got caught
    somewhere critical, which had the effect of an endo on an unicycle. Not
    good...

    --
    welp
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    welp's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11990
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/48530

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.