General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What is muscle wastage????

Started by John · · Last activity · 1 post · 260 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 October 2005
Last activity
28 October 2005
Original author
John
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
260
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "plmr3p" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    Please help... I have started training because I have recently passed my
    door supervisors certificate and my aim is to gain muscle.

    I started my training with a six week strengthening program, I have now
    moved on to a five day, one hour split.

    Everything has been going great and I am really happy with the results
    that I am getting. My only concern is that, I am right handed, BUT I am
    starting to notice that my left bicep,tricep and pec are growing faster
    than the opposite side. I would expect this to be the other way around.

    I am now putting a lot of focus on balance when performing my lifts and
    have slowed the actions down. I have been trying to concentrate to make
    sure that I am lifting correctly.

    What I need to know... is the difference that I'm getting common, is
    this muscle wastage and is anyone aware of how this can be rectified?
    (I don't suffer with abnormal pains when lifting)

    I would appreciate all views.. but PLEASE, don't baffle me with
    science. Simple to understand IDIOT language will be just fine.

    Just keep working both sides at the same time and you'll be fine. Don't
    worry about isolation exercises.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.