General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What do gay people eat?

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 190 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
3 February 2005
Last activity
3 February 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
190
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. : I just met a guy who has been gay all his life and has never had sex
    : with a woman. He wants to become straight and leave the gay lifestyle
    : for me. Next week he is coming to my apartment and I plan to teach
    : him what its like to have sex with a woman. He is willing, but said
    : he is very uncomfortable. I thought I'd start out the evening with a
    : nice dinner and some wine to get him relaxed before we take the
    : plunge. The only problem is that I am not sure what gay people eat.
    : I'm sure it's not the same thing that normal people eat, so i am not
    : sure what to cook for him. Can anyone that has been around gay people
    : please help?

    : Sweet Sherry Wine

    Everybody thus far has missed something the troll has said:
    "wants to become straight and leave the gay lifestyle"

    If that's true, then the purported gay will then eat "normal" food. If
    they eat "gay" food, then they aren't leaving the gay lifestyle.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.