General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: What Christmas Ornament are you?

Started by Carmen · · Last activity · 3 posts · 276 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 December 2004
Last activity
24 December 2004
Original author
Carmen
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
276
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    Graphic Q said:

    http://quizilla.com/users/extraterrestrial/quizzes/What%20Christmas%20Ornament%20are%20you?/

    I got Christmas Angel. I always thought of myself as more of a bubble
    light - not the multi-colored ones, the all crystal ones (two strings
    of which are merrily bubbling away across my monster wooden mantel
    slab as I type). :-)

    Take care,
    Carmen

  2. "Carmen" <[email hidden]> wrote

    Quoted message said:

    I got Christmas Angel.

    Me too! I don't exactly identify with that role, but then I am doing all the
    holiday cooking....

    HG

  3. Carmen said:

    I got Christmas Angel.

    The thing is stupid.

    I got CA too.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.