Home rec.sport.unicycling Re: (Urban) Cokering the day away...
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section rec.sport.unicycling
Published 8 June 2005
Last activity 8 June 2005
Original author tylercox
Posts 1
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 534
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–1 of 1 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post tylercox
Archived post
8 June 2005, 14:27 UTC
#1
Ahhh....my dreams of riding with you guys are even more frequent now..... I can't wait until I get my Coker and then I might be able to go on a little ride with you guys!
-- tylercox - The King of Page 1000
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* The first poster on page 1000 of the Most Replies thread! W00T! ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tylercox's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6120 View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41009
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.