rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

Re: (Urban) Cokering the day away...

Started by harper · · Last activity · 1 post · 279 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
8 June 2005
Last activity
8 June 2005
Original author
harper
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
279
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. onebyone said:

    *Great pics. It makes me wish I had some friends.

    Now I know what some of you guys look like. Haper looks like a mis
    directed old hippy with too much time on his hands. He should be
    learning lawn bowls instead of unicycling!

    *

    Who's Haper? What's a hippy? Lawn bowling sounds too rough for me, I'll
    stick to safe unicycling.

    There are alot of Aussie riders out there. None in your area? You didn't
    specify your location. Maybe Andrew Carter is your next door neighbor.

    --
    harper - TANKED at GASWORKS

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    "My world view has come crashing down like a drunk clown on a giraffe,
    riding through a cactus patch..." -evil-nick on "Entry of the
    Gladiators"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    harper's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/426
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/41009

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.